Monday, September 24, 2007

Morning Dewdrops

On this second day of fall, I woke up to frost on my bedroom window. Today, frost is a good thing because it means the sun is out and the clouds are gone. This morning the flowers in our backyard looked stunning covered in dewdrops, so I took some pics of them (all are clickable).

Here are some of the gorgeous sparkling purple asters:






Pink asters:


"Thine, O Lord, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all." 1 Chronicles 29:11 (Authorized KJV)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy!

What a neat idea to start a nature blog! I just love the pictures of the frosty flowers. They're gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and I hope to visit often!

-Melanie

Anna Naomi said...

They're beautiful! Great job capturing their loveliness!

Amanda said...

Melanie ~ Thanks for visiting! I was amazed at how glittery the flowers looked when I snapped their pics. :-)

Anna ~ Thank you!

Miriam N. said...

These are gorgeous pictures! I love the purple asters.

Hannah said...

Oh! Those are gorgeous! I especially love the purple asters... :) Good job photographing them!

Amanda said...

Miriam & Hannah ~ I agree with you! God is such an amazing Creator. :-)

Jenn4Him said...

Oh,these are so lovely! And the scripture you chose is so worshipful. Thank you.
www.homeschoolblogger.com/happycamper

Dana Leeds said...

I love the photos of your purple asters. I found your blog tonight through Barb's blog, The Heart of Harmony. Great shots of nature!